CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 2, 2009

"The Office"

Over Christmas break, Tim and I have been watching old episodes of "The Office". Tim has a knack for finding great shows that we both wind up being addicted to. Over Thanksgiving break, we got addicted to "Chuck" - now it's "The Office." I don't know if any of you have ever watched this show but it is HILARIOUS! Tim is dropping V off with my mother in law as we speak for the weekend and we have an Office marathon planned when he gets home. Popcorn, hot chocolate, and snuggling up on the couch with my cute husband sounds like a great way to spend the day. :)

1 comment:

  1. You and Tim have a blast Ms. Erin I know the time for just y'all is a wonderful thing.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!