CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 10, 2009

"Hoochee Book Club"

One of my favorite blogs, Chattahoochee Mama (written by Ainsley, a great mom of two boys and another baby on the way!), is hosting her monthly book club. The book she has chosen is Peace Like a River by Leif Enger. She has just started this book club and so far I have really enjoyed it! Her book last month was a great read and I am looking forward to this month's as well. If you would like to get in on the action, you have until Friday, Feb. 27th to read it and post about it on your blog. After you post your review of the book, go to Ainsley's site and link your post to her blog. If you don't have a blog, just leave a comment about how you liked the book. I hope you join us! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post! Our book club is always looking for a great new read. I'll have to check out her blog. Oh and I love your background!
    http://elislids.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for helping to get the word out! I'm really looking forward to this book... just picked it up at the library this morning.=)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!