CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Daylight savings time...

Anyone else think this is a terrible idea? I mean, why do we even do it? Is there an evil plot against mothers and teachers everywhere? Does everyone want little children and adults alike to be grumpy and nasty because their circadian rhythms are all screwed up? I just don't understand it.

Today my child slept in until almost 8 AM. If that isn't proof that she is tired from daylight savings time, I don't know what is.

In class this week, I was literally JUMPING up and down to demonstrate changing verb tense from hop to hops to hopped to hopping. My kids didn't even crack a smile because they were all trying to stay awake.

Let's hope everyone gets some more rest this weekend. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yes it is a horrible idea, stop the madness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im with you on that sista! Its a rotten trick to play on us....it must stop, immediately.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!