CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 14, 2009

A long few weeks...

It has been a long and emotionally exhausting few weeks. I really don't want to say much other than we thought something was happening and were excited about a new possibility, and then realized that it was not to be. I know that God has a plan and I trust in that, but it is still hard to anticipate something and then have it disappear. Add hormones and emotions to the mix and I am a bit of a mess. Hang in here with me...I promise I will be back to normal soon. It's just been tough...and I sure hope it gets a little easier.

3 comments:

  1. Erin i am sorry that things have been a bit tough, know that i am thinking about you and praying for you!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love ya' girl... hang in there. Do I need to send YOU some FUNDIP????????? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I second what Mel and Sharon said, hang in there girl.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!