CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

I will survive....

C'mon, you know you are singing the lyrics in your head as you read that title. :) Tim is out of town until tomorrow night....so it's just me and V. I planned tons of fun things so that she wouldn't miss Daddy at all (since he is the fun one, as she likes to say!) We went to the book fair after school, got McDonalds for dinner, rented movies, and snuggled at bedtime. My devious plan worked gloriously until bedtime when she got the sniffles and pleaded me to lay with her "for just 5 more minutes." Of course I did it - I'm such a sucker. From the numerous texts and Facebook chats, Tim sounds like he's having a blast and I am glad he is enjoying himself - he never does anything like this. We can't wait to see him tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love!