CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 24, 2009

Erinology....

Just in case you don't know enough about me....I stole this off Facebook. :)

Today at 9:50 pm

FOOD:
What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch...bad for you but oh so good

What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
Shoguns or Applebees

What is your favorite fast food restaurant?
McDonalds or Chick-fil-a

What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Japanese....yum yum!

TECHNOLOGY*

How many televisions are in your house?
2

What color cell phone do you have?
pink

BIOLOGY*

Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right

Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
adenoids and wisdom teeth

What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My niece Madison...that kid is a chunk!

Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
Once, in college, my roommate and I were goofing around and I hit my head on the radiator. We didn't have any ice and it was really late at night, so my roommate gave me a Diet Coke to put on it! I didn't technically pass out but I got a nice little concussion.

BULLCRAPOLOGY*

If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
No

If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
I love my middle name of Elizabeth and would love to change my first name to it.

Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
Hmmm...

DUMBOLOGY*

How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
Oh crud....I can't even think. Probably 6 or 7? I ADORE flip flops. :)

Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
Never...I avoid them!

Last person you talked to?
Tim

Last person you hugged?
V - it was bedtime

FAVORITOLOGY*

Season?
Spring and summer

Holiday?
Christmas (I love wrapping presents...there needs to be a support group or something)

Day of the week?
Weekends

Month?
March :)

CURRENTOLOGY*

Missing someone?
My family in MD

Mood?
Tired and sick (allergies are driving me nuts!)

What are you listening to?
Tim watching TV

Watching?
The computer

Worrying about?
Lots of things...the list goes on and on! I am a worry wart...I need to be better.

RANDOMOLOGY*

First place you went this morning?
School

What's the last movie you saw?
At the movies - Hannah Montana: The Movie! (I scored major mom points for that one). At home - The House Bunny. It was one of those stupid funny movies.

Do you smile often?
I try.

MEOLOGY*

Do you always answer your phone?
Not if I am busy or we are eating dinner

It’s four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No one! You are not my friend if you text me at 4 in the morning!

If you could change your eye color what would it be?
brown

What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I really don't go to Sonic that often...and when I do I just get Diet coke.

Do you own a digital camera?
Yup - love it

Have you ever had a pet fish? several...they just don't live long enough. My favorite was a beta named Eeyore...he was a cool fish.

What's on your wish list for your birthday?
Hmmm...something we have been working on for a while. :)

Can you do push ups?
Are you kidding?

Can you do a chin up?
Seriously?

Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
Excited...and nervous. I wonder if I am doing the best job I can as a mom to prepare my girl to be an adult one day.

Do you have any saved texts?
A few sweet ones from Tim :)

Ever been in a car wreck?
I got hit by an old lady once and it wrecked the car, but V and I were fine.

Do you have an accent?
Haha! I might. :) I pick up accents really easily. I think I started saying "ya'll" like the first week I moved to SC.

What is the last song to make you cry?
"Skin" by Rascal Flatts

When was the last time you cried?
Tonight.. a huge rock hit my new windowshield and cracked it and completely freaked me out

Plans tonight?
Had to save my sister's butt and babysit at the last minute, then ate dinner at home and now we're just chilling in the living room.

Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
Yeah

Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
allergy medicine for V, a Diet Coke (noticing a theme here?), and Zaxby's for dinner

Have you ever been given roses?
Of course! Tim is so good about remembering my white roses.

Current hate right now?
standardized testing

Met someone who changed your life?
A few

How did you bring in the new year?
Tim and I toasted with sparkling cider and then woke V up for a few minutes to see the ball drop and then we all went to bed

What song represents you?
"How to Save a Life" by the Fray

Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
Probably

Does anyone love you?
They better! LOL

Would you be a pirate?
Argh, me matey :)

What songs do you sing in the shower?
Too tired to sing in the mornings - V can usually be heard belting out some Hannah Montana though

Ever had someone sing to you?
my mom, V

Do you like to cuddle?
Yes.

Have you held hands with anyone today?
Of course

Who was the last person you took a picture of?
V :)

What kind of music did you listen to in elementary school?
I really can't remember...that's just sad! I do remember that my cousins and I put a NKOTB poster in our clubhouse. LOL!

Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
both

Do you like pulpy orange juice?
Eww! No...it makes me gag!

What is something your friends make fun of you for?
My absentmindedness

Have you ever ridden on an camel?
nope

When is the last time you ate peanut butter and jelly?
The other day during lunch

What were you doing 12 AM last night?
trying to breathe and sleep at the same time....allergies! ugh!

3 comments:

  1. I like it! I havent seen that one on fb...can I steal it and put one on my blog? With a link to yours of course? I think its a bad sign that I cant remember the answer to some of those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You braved Hannah Montana!?! You are Mom of the Year!!

    Ali
    www.HeartMom.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks - we actually went opening night. Like I said, I scored some major mom points :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!