CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Can't you feel the burn?

Oh.my.gosh. As I am typing this, my legs ache, my arms are stiff, my back feels like someone pounded on it, and my butt hurts. I am trying to lose weight and get back into some kind of shape other than round and flabby, so I tried "The Biggest Loser 2" DVD tonight. Sweet Lord...I am in terrible shape. The sadistic girl in the video kept smiling and saying, "Can't you feel the burn? Aren't you working up a sweat?" Yes, cute skinny girl with flat abs and a perfect body. This fat girl with a jiggle roll and granny arms sure can feel the burn. I HATE to sweat - and I had to shower afterwards because I was so sweaty. It sure is more fun getting fat than trying to get it off. I want some ice cream SOOO bad...thank goodness Tim is working late so I can't indulge my craving. Pray for me!

2 comments:

  1. keep at it, but don't get discouraged....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there!! It is definitely a lot more fun putting the weight on than taking it off...I can so relate.

    One question though:

    How come Tim has to be home in order for you to have ice cream? Is a pact of some sort?

    Just curious.:)

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!