CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 28, 2009

She is also available for consults if needed...

The other night I was tucking V into bed. We had our hug, our kiss, our "goodnight", our "sweet dreams", and I was walking out the door. She calls out, "Mommy, hang on. I need to tell you something really important." V has been really bad about stalling lately, so I said, "It better be important - it's time for bed." She assured me that it was. It had been a long day and we had been to the pool, so I already had my pj's on - a cami and some knit shorts. She looked at me and said, "You really shouldn't wear that sleeveless shirt to bed - you might get cold and it's not very fashionable." Oh really? Thank you so much for the advice. I guess it wasn't fierce enough for her... :)

3 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha!!!! she is so funny...not "fashionable" huh? She kills me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your girl cracks me up i hope you are enjoying your much deserved summer break!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like soemthing Cade said to me yesterday morning while I was getting ready for work!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!