CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 10, 2009

5 Reasons I'm Thankful to be a Mom...

1. Unlimited hugs...at any time. God gave me a huggy little girl!
2. An awesome husband who is the best dad in the world. Even when things are going horribly, he can always find a way to make me laugh!
3. I get a whole day off where I don't have to cook (not that I do that a whole lot anyway) or clean (ditto). I sure enjoyed eating out TWICE today :)
4. Sweet homemade gifts - V worked ALL day yesterday on bead crafts. :) I now have a beaded cat magnet and a beaded portrait magnet. You gotta admit, it's got to be hard to make beads look like your mommy!
5. Cards...I am such a Hallmark target. I love getting sappy and funny cards - and Tim and V did a great job with both!

Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day!!!!

3 comments:

  1. We are the lucky ones. You are the best mom ever. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im glad you had a good mothers day Erin! You deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy mom's day soooooooo late...

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some love!